- The Brooks Bridge in Martin county Indiana
- This bridge involved some repair work to the end posts of the bridge which required some special bracing to replace channels on each side of the end posts. This project required replacing many rivets in the bridge, which was done with the help of Ross Brown, blacksmith from Carroll County Indiana. We have worked with Ross on several other truss bridges in the past.
- Through truss bridge over East Fork White River on CR 300 South
- Built 1894; rehabilitated 1988, 2009
- – Lafayette Bridge Co. of Lafayette, Indiana
- Pinned Pratt through truss.
- Length of largest span: 185.0 ft.
Total length: 382.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 17.0 ft.